Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I didn't forget...

So, it has been a while since my last post. (Okay, a long while...) As this blog was originally created for a class project, and that class is over and graded, I was thinking seriously about just deleting this blog. But I found that I couldn't do it. I've invested a lot of time and words into this blog and it just seemed wrong to get rid of it. So instead, I let it flounder, growing older and more obviously unloved. That wasn't right either.

Now, I've decided to try and keep this blog going. I can't promise that I will post every day, but I will do my best to keep it relatively up to date. Afterall, the original question asked by this blog is still interesting to me. What can we do as writers and teachers with access to all of this "wonderful" technology to help those student writers who have been "left behind?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter